2017 Educational Mega-Challenge Student Travel Grants
- Up to $5000 student travel grant funds are shared among the four finalist teams to the IEEE RFID Educational Mega Challenge.
- Grant recipients must be students who are team members of one of the four finalists.
- The Mega Challenge champion is eligible for $2000 and the three runners up are eligible for $1000 each.
- Funding is per institution, not per team member.
- Student must be a student member of IEEE at the time of application and provide their IEEE membership number by April 17, 2017
- Student must provide by April 17, 2017 confirmation of being with an accredited, degree-program educational institution
- Because grants are made in support of travel, the IEEE 2017 Expense Reimbursement form must be completed and submitted to the Conference Finance Chair, Chris Valenta. Receipts for any item over $25 must be provided
- Grant awardees will receive instructions regarding how to submit original receipts for registration fees, airfare, hotel costs, etc. If the Awardee completes the expense reimbursement and provides all necessary receipts onsite, a check for the grant amount will be provided at that time. For international attendees, a wire transfer will be provided upon request.